Answers » Categories » Accounting

A housing associatiocctollects monies from dues and puts a portion in an account designated as a repair expense what kind of acct should be

How should the association bookkeeper account for this money that is set aside for future repairs?

Answer this question

by Anonymous - Already have an account? Login now!
Your Name:  

Your Answer:  
Source(s): (optional)

Enter the text you see in the image below
What do you see?
Can't read the image? View a new one.
Your answer will appear after being approved.

Ask your own question