Answers » Categories » Real Estate & Property

Do you need a insured closing to close a real estate transaction?

I am a real estate broker and I am closing a real estate transaction which is a cash deal between the buyer and seller. Does it have to be an insured closing?

Answer this question

by Anonymous - Already have an account? Login now!
Your Name:  

Your Answer:  
Source(s): (optional)

Enter the text you see in the image below
What do you see?
Can't read the image? View a new one.
Your answer will appear after being approved.

Ask your own question