Answers » Categories » Real Estate & Property

I purch'ed a house under my name, never living in it for a family member.They foreclosed on it. If i sue for the lien amt ,what and how?

Does it help my credit in any way?

Answer this question

by Anonymous - Already have an account? Login now!
Your Name:  

Your Answer:  
Source(s): (optional)

Enter the text you see in the image below
What do you see?
Can't read the image? View a new one.
Your answer will appear after being approved.

Ask your own question