Answers » Categories » Accounting

I want to find cash-flow Coverage

and I have sinking fund in statement of financial position and I have Deposits into sinking fund (as required by mortgage loan agreement).which one I shoud use in the its calculate?

Answer this question

by Anonymous - Already have an account? Login now!
Your Name:  

Your Answer:  
Source(s): (optional)

Enter the text you see in the image below
What do you see?
Can't read the image? View a new one.
Your answer will appear after being approved.

Ask your own question