Answers » Categories » Laws & Regulations

If lien is held on title of a vehicle by an individual to another individual. How does one get released from said lien?

father holds lien on my truck. truck is in my name. how do i remove lien on my truck. nothing is owed.

1 Answer

The lienholder must complete a document in order to consent to transfer and the document has to be submitted to the motor vehicle office, along with the verification showing the current lien.

Answer this question

by Anonymous - Already have an account? Login now!
Your Name:  

Your Answer:  
Source(s): (optional)

Enter the text you see in the image below
What do you see?
Can't read the image? View a new one.
Your answer will appear after being approved.

Ask your own question